Tamlyn has over 20 years’ experience as a senior Human Resources Professional gained across a number of industries including private, public and not for profit.
Tamlyn has proven strategic and operational experience in managing many facets of the HR function, leading both large and small teams in delivering first class, customer focused HR services.
With highly developed communication and interpersonal skills assisting her to create strong, collaborative working relationships, Tamlyn is highly regarded in providing a comprehensive range of innovative, practical and bespoke people solutions to businesses of all shapes and sizes.
- Bachelor of Business (HRM)
- Commissioner for Declarations (QLD)
- MLQ360 M2 Certification
- CPI Career Transition Coaching
- Certified Life Options Retirement Coach
- Certified Professional, Australia Institute of Human Resources (CAHRI)